Thursday, December 11, 2008

Michelle's Bridal Pictures

Since my sister pretty much refuses to make her own blog, I wanted to post some of the pictures I had the privilege of being a part of. My brother actually took the photos and it was the first time I was able to sit back and help with the other challenging part of photography.... the posing. It was really fun to be a part of it and I think I was able to learn a lot from my brother. Here are a few that are my favorites.

The whole day we were taking these pictures, I had the hardest time realizing that my little sister was getting married.... I guess she'll always be my 10 year old annoying little sister to me forever in my heart :) Love you Michelley

3 comments:

DDickey said...

man those are so awesome

DDickey said...

BTW guys thats my daughter, both of them. LOL

The Rasmussen Family said...

WOW! They are BEAUTIFUL! Is there anything Jacob can't do? I am so happy to hear that you guys are doing well! There are days where I really miss your laugh girl!