Sunday, February 5, 2012

Carter's Birthday Celebration!

For Carter's birthday, we went down to Provo to spend the day with his family. The day was spent visiting, shooting, having a nice dinner in Springville, UT and then going back and enjoying a Lemon Meringue Pie made by my Mother-In-Law.
Me and my little Max, going shooting:)
My Sister-In-Law Nicole, and her little guy, Ike.

Max had to spend most of the time in the car. It was FREEZING!
Carter and Rob (Brother-In-Law), showing off their guns.
Delicious Lemon Meringue Pie we were able to enjoy after dinner!
Because the Lemon Meringue Pie would be destroyed with candles, we made Carter hold a handful of lit candles instead. It was fine until the wax started melting LOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

This made me laugh so hard (the candles part). We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all. Love you guys!