Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bryce Canyon National Park




Today, Carter and I decided we needed to take a little break from Cedar City, so we decided to explore Bryce Canyon National Park. We are so lucky to live where we do, because we are surrounded with National Parks that people will travel around the world to see. Bryce Canyon was about 1 1/2 hours away, which wasn't too bad, but I was more excited that although I have lived in Utah my entire life, this was one National Park that I have never been to. We got there when the sun was just starting to go down, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time there, but it was one of my favorite times to take pictures, so worked out just fine. This is one place that I want to definitely come back soon! It was so pretty!

2 comments:

DDickey said...

Looks fun Wendy, it has been a beautiful fall. your Dad

Jill said...

Awww. I love you guys.