Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome....

So here I am again, setting another project up on the Internet to keep up on my life. I'm not sure why I decided to make another blog since I'm already trying to keep up with my OTHER BLOG, myspace, facebook and real life. I think my intentions, are to have a blog I can actually use for more journaling purposes and not to share my latest craft project. Today as I was going through some of my friends blogs, I realized that my husband and I are one of very few friends that do not have children yet. So, just to warn you, I will not be having any precious pictures of children on this blog (or at least none that belong to us). Now, don't get me wrong, we definitely want kids, I'm just letting you know my blog may be a little more boring than others ...lol. Also, my husband decided to start one of his own blogs, so don't forget to check that one out too - Just click HERE! Well, I suppose I should get off the computer and do something productive. Thanks for coming to visit and be sure to come back:)

4 comments:

DDickey said...

Wendy I'm excited to hear whats going on in your life on a regular basis.

Love Dad

Jill said...

I will be stalking!

Jill said...

P.S. Who took that AWESOME picture you are using as your profile pic? Whoever it is must be very talented. ;)

The Rare-its said...

this is great wendy- i enjoy all your blogging, stamps and life :)

it was awesome seeing you- sorry I was so distant at the time. I do hope we can hang out more, when we visit.

Love ya
marylinn